How accurate should MOT level be?

Field_of_Dreams

Hi all, 

just about to lay an MOT sub base that will be 525mm deep and wondered what level accuracy I should realistically be aiming for?

it will have a 50mm blinding layer of clean stone on top and then an Isoquick insulated raft on top. 

me being me expect it to be within 1mm over the 10m x 5m area but i dont know if that is realistic when doing this type of thing. 

any guidance/reality checks most appreciated. 

thanks

So now i am actually trying this it seems incredibly difficult to get within 10mm accuracy for the MOT over the 15x9M area i am working on. Does anyone have any tips?

i am on the final level so want it to be accurate. So far all the previous levels of MOT have gone down ok and got rollered in. They were fairly level but i saved the very accurate stage for the last one. 
Type 1 has some big ish stones in it so raking it level before the roller, to 10mm seems too difficult for me.
Am i just no good at this or is there some ground works magic that i dont know about? 😁

15 hours ago, Field_of_Dreams said:

10mm seems too difficult for me.

Are you rolling or vibrating the type 1 flat? If it's way out with just a few big lumps of stone just pull them out and go over it again. It's most important to get the granite fines level.