Frameless Juliet - Black mounts

SuperJohnG

Been looking for a Juliet balcony for some time, desperate to order now as we wolkd like to get for Christmas and get fitted (I know I should've sorted a while back) 

We want the style below...but are struggling to find anywhere the mounts in black. Does anyone know of any? Or am I going to have to get some and then somehow coat them to be matt black? 

Any recommendations for suppliers also would be good. I'm seeing some crazy swings in prices. Only just 1.2m wide is what we require. 

image001(1).jpg

• Like 1

On 13/12/2021 at 08:55, SteamyTea said:

Why not just fit a fixed pane of glass, in a frame, and have ordinary opening windows above it.

Good point! In our case it's nice to stand in the opening and peer out at the neighbours to the side ?  The view to distant hills is quite good as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/12/2021 at 21:41, soapstar said:

we decided to go with the Skyforce system, looks excellent and worth the extra money.

Hi @soapstar I have just bought this system - the sidemount kit that screws into the window reveal. How did you find installation and the instructions are a bit vague. Are any tools needed to fit the rubber beads for example? thanks