First Aider on site - required?

Jac

9 hours ago, ToughButterCup said:

Dont expect it to be treated with any respect for the next person who needs to use it. The only time I ever snarled at the whole team of people who were working for us  was when someone left the loo in sh1t order. The pan was missed, nowt cleaned up - all cleaning stuff necessary to hand, ready to use: gloves , hot water, the lot. They were all banned from that day on. Not a word was said. 

In retrospect, I now wish I'd done a lot more snarling. Get a copy of the NHBC Standards, (or similar) download and print them out. That'll give you a framework to help you judge what is being offered as ' workmanlike ' . Snarl the instant you smell unworkmanlike nonsense.

Good luck,

Ian

Oh no.  Please no……..no, no, no……?

1 hour ago, joe90 said:

@Jac in contrast my building team were very good, tried hard not to do no 2,s in my facilities (caravan) unless they had too. Clean and tidy and respectful. (Keeping them happy with many teas and biscuits helped ?). 

I'd have thought all that tea and biscuits would generate considerable lavatorial activity...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, joe90 said:

@Jac in contrast my building team were very good, tried hard not to do no 2,s in my facilities (caravan) unless they had too. Clean and tidy and respectful. (Keeping them happy with many teas and biscuits helped ?). 

“Unless they had to” - dare I ask how you knew?  ???

18 minutes ago, joe90 said:

They would apologise. Just a really good crew, not all builders are bad. 

Oh well my initiation starts tomorrow- cement arrives for foundations.  Mind you my pristine toilet facility might be the least of my problems - just told tonight brickies struck down with Covid.  Hey ho.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Jac said:

Oh well my initiation starts tomorrow- cement arrives for foundations.  Mind you my pristine toilet facility might be the least of my problems - just told tonight brickies struck down with Covid.  Hey ho.

Or been offered more money next door

• Confused 1