Window inflation in the last 5 years?

ProDave

We have always been running this build on a near empty pot of £££ (that seems to have just about re filled itself as we empty it so far) but an issu that caused is in 2016 when we bought the windows for the house, we did not include the sun room. they had to wait.

I am now seeking prices for the sun room windows and have a price in from the same manufacturer and supplier and it has come in higher than I had hoped.  So I did some comparisons.

One of the sun room windows is a similar, but not identical size to one of the house windows, and is of the same style, one opening, one fixed pain.  Although not identical size (one is slightly taller and thinner) they are near identical area one being 2.18 square metres and the other 2.19.  So I would say they are close enough to give a ballpark comparison.

What I am finding is the present quote for the sun room window is 30% higher than the near identical house window.  A quick google suggests general compounded inflation for the last 5 years is more like 10%

So my initial reaction that they are too much seems to stand up to a bit of scrutiny.

Anyone got any other data or other reason why the supplier could justify a 30% rise in 5 years?

They are EU made so no doubt the B word will be blamed as the cause, even though our trade deal should mean no tariffs.