Levelling system - using over multiple days?

NeilScotland

HI all, 

I have a Rubi Delta levelling system for my 100 x 100cm floor tiles. 

How do I set it up so that I can come back and lay next to dry tiles with fresh tiles in the coming days (I.e. the tiles that I need to cut will not be done the same day as the full tiles go down).

Do I just add the floor clips to the edge of the tile where I finish, and then when I come back the following day(s) just adhesive over the top of the (bottom of) the clip, and then when levelling, the fresh tile will level with the previously laid (and dry) tile?

thanks  from a newbie. 

Neil 

We used the Perfect Level Master system for our 120 x 120cm tiles.

Where we left an unfinished tile edge, we either put a clip in place with a small offcut of tile to support it, or we put the clip in loose.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NeilScotland said:

HI all, 

I have a Rubi Delta levelling system for my 100 x 100cm floor tiles. 

How do I set it up so that I can come back and lay next to dry tiles with fresh tiles in the coming days (I.e. the tiles that I need to cut will not be done the same day as the full tiles go down).

Do I just add the floor clips to the edge of the tile where I finish, and then when I come back the following day(s) just adhesive over the top of the (bottom of) the clip, and then when levelling, the fresh tile will level with the previously laid (and dry) tile?

thanks  from a newbie. 

Neil 

If you are still wanting to get a tight bed It won’t really matter what you use 

20 hours ago, wozza said:

We used the Perfect Level Master system for our 120 x 120cm tiles.

Where we left an unfinished tile edge, we either put a clip in place with a small offcut of tile to support it, or we put the clip in loose.

I put the clip ready for the next day .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1