What screed to use

9 hours ago, CC45 said:

Cost for removing lattice £120

If it was that cheap and easy the screed companies would all include it and we would happily pay.  In fact it is a PITA that is left to "others".

• 2 years later...

I think so, my screed depth varies 10-20mm in places .  The company I chose used a cemfloor product, The set up a level using mini tripods, and pump the screed in to meet the tripod level, once pumped in they mooch around with a tamping thing to ensure no air pockets, then they lightly float the top to ensure a smooth'ish finish.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, crispy_wafer said:

I think so, my screed depth varies 10-20mm in places .  The company I chose used a cemfloor product, The set up a level using mini tripods, and pump the screed in to meet the tripod level, once pumped in they mooch around with a tamping thing to ensure no air pockets, then they lightly float the top to ensure a smooth'ish finish.

+1. 🙂

7 hours ago, eandg said:

Thanks both - looking through my notes it's Cemfloor and Truscreed I've looked at previously with suppliers, will pick back up again with them. 

We had Cemfloor and the guys that laid it were really good. Nice smooth and level surface with no laitence needing to be removed and could walk on it after 48hrs.