Casting thin concrete.

Evening all, I have a mad idea knocking around in my head, I want to cast some some thin concrete panels to be used as a decorative concrete wall

now I’m ok with all the shuttering and reinforcement no probs

but anybody know what mix to use or where to find info. 

Finished product would be 25- 30mm thick. 

I like the the idea of something runny with fibres. 

Any thoughts. 

I found this info a while back.

"P.R. EPOXY - SBR POLYMER SYSTEM

TECHNICAL DATA SHEET

USES.

P.R. Epoxy - SBR Polymer System is used for screeds, floor repairs, waterproof renders, waterproof fine concretes and bonding.

DESCRIPTION

P.R. Epoxy - SBR Polymer System has been formulated to enhance the physical and chemical properties of cement mortars and concretes.  It is compatible with most forms of cement, sands and aggregates.  Together with the cement, it forms a powerful adhesive to bond the aggregates together, producing a tougher, waterproof and more impact and abrasion resistant floor, repair mix, render or bonding primer.

PROPERTIES

The properties of the cured mix will vary depending on the type of cement, sand and aggregates used.

COMPRESSION

AGE.            N/mm²
1 day            14 – 18
28 days        40 – 50
(Strength is dependent on mix design)

PREPARATION

Surfaces to which P.R. Epoxy - SBR Polymer System mixes are to be applied must be clean, strong and free from oil, grease and with a rough profile.  Best preparation is with a scabbler or power washer.  If metal surfaces area to be covered they must be rust free and wire brushed or grit blasted.  Cement based substrates must be damped with clean water and excess water removed.  A primer coat of 1:1 P.R. Epoxy - SBR Polymer System/cement is brush applied to the prepared surface.  Refer to relevant standards and codes of practice.

MIXING & APPLICATION

Hand mix or use a forced action mixer.  The components of the selected mix are measured by weight or volume and dry mixed.  The P.R. Epoxy - SBR Polymer System and water is added to give the desired consistency.  In an efficient mechanical mixer, mixing should continue for 2-3 minutes.  When hand mixing, mix the cement, aggregate and sand dry then add sufficient of the P.R. Epoxy - SBR Polymer System/water until a homogeneous consistency is achieved.

The mixed mortar is applied to the prepared and primed surface whilst the primer is still wet/tacky, using conventional screeding, rendering and concreting techniques.  Apply as required on to wet or tacky primer, compact well and finish.  If the primer dries, crosshatch scratch and reapply.  If necessary apply mortar in multiple layers to achieve total thickness, priming between layers with P.R. Epoxy - SBR Polymer System :cement primer.

STORAGE

P.R. Epoxy - SBR Polymer System must be stored unopened in dry warehouse conditions between +5°C and 25°C and out of direct heat and sunlight.  In these conditions P.R. Epoxy - SBR Polymer System should have a shelf life of approximately 12 months.

PACKAGING

P.R. Epoxy - SBR Polymer System is available in 5, 25 and 240.0litre containers.

HEALTH & SAFETY

There are no emissions of noxious or offensive fumes, P.R. Epoxy - SBR Polymer System is alkaline when mixed with cement and sand; do not allow prolonged contact with skin.  Health & Safety information is available.

OTHER INFORMATION  

Mix Design’s

1.    Floor Screeding and Screed Repair (min. 6mm) 
by weight            by volume
50kg cement            1 pbv
150kg medium sand        2.5 pbv
10 litres SBR            (1:1 SBR:water 
9 litres water*        (add to consistency
Yield approx 0.1m³

2.    Heavy duty floor toppings (min. 12mm)
75kg medium sand        1.25 pbv
75kg 6-3mm grano chips    1.25 pbv
10 litres SBR            (1:1 SBR:water
Yield approx 0.11m³

3.    Waterproof Renders (min.6mm)
50kg  cement            1 pbv
125kg medium sand        2 pbv
10 litres  SBR            (1:1 SBR:water
Yield approx 0.1m³

4.    Water Resistant Concrete (min.25mm)
50kg cement            1 pbv cement
100kg medium sand        1.5 pbv
100kg 10-5mm pea shingle    1.5 pbv
5 litres SBR            (1:3 SBR:water
13 litres water*        (add to consistency
Yield approx 0.14m³

5.    Bonding Screeds, Plaster, New Concrete to Old
1kg cement            1 pbv cement
1 litre SBR            1 pbv SBR
Yield approx 3-4m² per litre

6.    Floating Screeds (min. 38mm)
    150kg medium sand        2.5 pbv
    4.5litres SBR            (1:3 SBR:water
    13.5 litres water*        (add to consistency
    Yield approx 0.1m³

•    * = add to working consistency.
•    All sands must be medium grade sharp.
•    Aggregates must be clean, well graded and not “to dust”.

All P.R. Epoxy Systems products’ are manufactured to a high standard of quality.  Whilst we aim to ensure that any advice, information or recommendations given are reliable and correct, the Company cannot accept any liability directly or indirectly arising from the use of its products, as we have no direct or continuous control over where or how its products are applied.  No undertaking can be given against infringement of any patented processes."

Pretty much I went with mix No 4 and when I did my wet room corner to falls did:

5l bucket cement

7.5l bucket 10mm pea shingle

7.5l bucket sharp sand 

So 1 : 1.5 : 1.5

3:1 water to SBR 

A handful of fibres