Rainfall Shower Head

Onoff

This is roughly what we (she) wants:

shower.jpg

To be fair it's a compromise. She wants the rise/fall hand spray thing and I want the ceiling mounted, overhead rainfall part having been spoilt in too many hotels and 1st class lounges etc years ago when the gravy train was running! xD

There's plenty where the pipe comes up, on show and then feeds the rainfall head but I want it hidden in the wall and coming out of the ceiling.

Also want the head LED, colour changing etc.

Any pointers?

Try bossini, that's what I ve used, although I have nt opted for leds as that's where the price shoots up. I ve got a 470 x 470 ceiling recessed shower, with two functions (rainfall and waterfall), and a separate hand shower.

Edited by Trw144

1 minute ago, Construction Channel said:

it can't be that hard to make a rainfall shower head.......

I can get laser grade stainless no problem and have it water jet or laser cut too.

Edited by Onoff
  • Like 1

I wonder.....

Two st/st discs. Bottom one perforated with a hole matrix. Top one with a welded, stainless BSP boss.

Would it work to sandwich a rubber gasket between them or even a large st/st "polo" and silicon the mating faces? Then a few strategically placed button headed cap screws to keep it all together.....

9 minutes ago, Construction Channel said:

well this is exactly what I'm thinking. how hard can it be

hows your welding?

You ever seen Artex? I can get there with a decent stick set but find MIG harder which is apparently the opposite to most people.

Seriously, I think distortion would be a big issue.

4 minutes ago, Onoff said:

I wonder.....

Two st/st discs. Bottom one perforated with a hole matrix. Top one with a welded, stainless BSP boss.

Would it work to sandwich a rubber gasket between them or even a large st/st "polo" and silicon the mating faces? Then a few strategically placed button headed cap screws to keep it all together.....

You can't actually be serious? 

Just buy one FFS, I'll give you the money :D