Plastering mould

vfrdave

My house is recently plastered and I have noticed that we have some mould appearing largely on areas that are plasterboard behind and some tdoor frames.

I have tried to keep the place ventilated as much as possible to allow for drying.

What should I do with this or how should I treat before painting.

Industrial dehumidifier will sort it - need to get the humidity down asap as the mould spores in the plaster will cause issues. 

A dehumidifer should have its own small heat source in it - we use sheets of 25mm insulation over doorways to stop the heat loss into other areas and run them a room at a time. 

Agreed with the above.  We had a flood from the 1st floor in a completed unit and went for doors and windows closed and industrial dehumidifiers and radiant heaters on full blast for a couple of weeks.  It limited the damage and there has been no mould growth, just redecoration.

It's just one of them things that happens this time of year.  It's been miserable this last few weeks with it being cold and wet so your walls are drying out but have no air flow or  heat too evaporate the moisture away.  A Dehumidifier will aid this process along. 

As above a mild bleach and some elbow grease will take it off no problem.