Spare Internorm windows for sale

NSS

I have a matching pair of Internorm HF210 windows to dispose of. They are in perfect condition but were manufactured to the wrong size for my project so are surplus to my requirements. Photos and specs follow. The original cost was over £1,000 each but will accept £750 for the pair. Buyer to collect from Southampton.

IMG_1895[1].JPG

IMG_1896[1].JPG

spare windows.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
27 minutes ago, JamieM said:

Good luck with this. I'm in a similar position having an Internorm door I'm going to have to sell as it's not Fire rated.

Your door is more likely to be a standard size and easy for someone else to find a use for.

NSS's windows are a bit unique and harder to find a use for unless you design something around the windows.

P.S I note the ebay advert does not give the sizes.

• Like 1

On the ebay advert it doesn't have the weight either.

I am not looking at present but I may be in the future. I would not know how to handle these for transport, people etc so it seems quite scary. IF one were able to create a matching set over a couple of years windows are so pricey that a self-builder could work round them with the design, or have a very posh garden office with only a few.

I am guessing that they weight 100-120kg each which means 3-4 people to handle them or something mechanical. Transport anywhere will be hundreds if the kit is not available.

Nor without some research would I know where I can put a non-Fire-rated door.

I have had considerable success with pre-owned kitchen plus conservatory in the past, but I looked at lots of frogs before kissing one.

Best of luck.

Ferdinand

Edited by Ferdinand

Mrs NSS wants me to incorporate them into a summer house if I don't sell them :| (and the sizes are given in the last image).

Edit: not sure of the exact weight but I can lift them (just) on my own so I'd guess circa 50kgs each.

Edited by NSS