UFH pipe PEX_AL-PEX 16mm

Cpd

I will be needing some of this in the furure, seems reasonable price and always looking to save a few quid if i can.
Is this a good product, will be using it with WUNDA 20mm Over-floor UFh Board that take 16mm pipe. 
Any advise would be great thanks. 

£70
Tobermory

16mm - 5 Layer PEX-AL-PEX Pipe - 200 Metres

High Specification multiple layer Pex-Al-Pex pipe
This Pex-AL-Pex 5 layer 16mm pipe outperforms older PEXb & PE-RT type pipes in all aspects. Pex-Al-Pex is unrivalled in its suitability for underfloor heating systems.

WRAS Approved

C5D713F2-31AB-4DC4-8E6D-6386843AF1B5.jpeg

And what will be the postage from Tob?

Is this a private seller with just one roll left over or more than one roll?  At that price, if the postage is not crippling, I would like  roill.

5 minutes ago, newhome said:

If anyone is in England you can offer to send the seller some cheap booze to seal the deal! :D

Too late...I'd drink it not sell it... :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeterW said:

I've got about 60m or so from memory in 2 or 3 pieces that are free to a good home... postage is at cost...

Well that would be great, thanks. I will pm you my address and if you let me know what i owe you then i will bank tranfer it over to you or some such modern shenanigans (will ask my parner as she has internet banking) i still only have gold coins buried on a hill......   did you say good home.......I hope it will be. 

Edited by Cpd

Think that's the goin rate for non branded pipe. Can't comment on quality. I recently bought 300m of continental pipe which I am pretty sure it's made by uponor for £130 Inc postage. Plenty on sale on eBay, a lot says no postage but if you offer to arrange a courier to pick up normally this is acceptable. I quick search shows this. 2x 200m, 400meters.

Screenshot_20180503-160401_eBay.jpg

Edited by Alexphd1