Free tickets to show

I think its £12 to park on site if I recall. If you choose you can park off site cheaper and get the bus in.

I have seen plenty of people paying entrance fees.  live not far away and have been to many many shows at NEC.

I’m starting to be sorry I posted .......I just made an offer to pass on something that came my way. I was not expecting such a critical reaction. I will think twice about doing anything like this again.

I hope the person who had the tickets enjoys the show.

Edited by lizzie
typo
  • Sad 1

@lizzie I've been offered tickets to a few of these shows as well.  
I never thought of offering them on here thinking that others would have them too BUT have just realised from your post that may not be so.  

If I can find them I'll offer them on here  Thanks for giving me the idea.  

True lots of people get free offers but not everyone has the links to get them

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, lizzie said:

I’m starting to be sorry I posted .......I just made an offer to pass on something that came my way. I was not expecting such a critical reaction. I will think twice about doing anything like this again.

Apologies Lizzie; it was not my intention to come across as critical. Perhaps my wording was poor.

My point wasn't aimed towards you, but rather the marketing of show tickets (generally building related), in particular that they are sold by one hand of event organisers and yet given away by the other. It just made me wonder if all that many people actually do end up paying as I see more offers for free tickets than paid. I suppose at the end of the day they just want footfall, paying or not, otherwise exhibitors won't be willing to pay to attend. 

Edited by MJNewton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1