Time Consuming Units

Barney12

Thats time consuming consumer units to be precise. Its certainly one way to releive the evening boredom and stop me drinking so much gin :)

My tame sparky came this morning to check my work and gave me a gold star. Actually he offered me a job :D

Electrics.jpg.16a51d31ba9341f5ecb53569beaef619.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PeterW said:

So..... very tidy work but how are you dealing with the holes in the back of the units from a fire resistance perspective where they go through the walls ..?

It's not finished is it?

3 minutes ago, Onoff said:

It's not finished is it?

No. Alas not !

My sparky was happy with the intumescent seals at the backs (you cant see them in the photo) and then fire resistant sealant to fill the holes. The other side is a cupboard so we have full access to the back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PeterW said:

Wondered if you were using those ..! Where did the intumescent pads come from ..?

My sparky got them from his wholesaler. Denmans? Not sure if they're a national?

P.S. I'm not sure they'll do much to be honest and don't lets get this thread off into the stupid metal clad CU b*ll*cks. ;)

Edited by Barney12

More computers than went with all the Apollo missions put together, but perhaps fewer than are, as we correspond, flashing through space in the confines of a music playing sports car - wonder how they get the royalties back to the Bowie estate - and it will be in a 1 billion year orbit on the wrong side of the road, now that's what I call panache.

Edited by MikeSharp01