Distribution/Sampling Chamber

iSelfBuild

Hey,

Our drainage plans show a distribution/sampling chamber at the start of our pumped drainage field Bio Pure 3.

Is this the cheapest solution around:

https://www.drainagesuperstore.co.uk/product/underground-sampling-and-distribution-system-chamber-110mm.html

I spoke to loads of drainage suppliers and they have never heard of what I described. I'm assuming people usually make up their own?

Thanks

9 hours ago, iSelfBuild said:

[...]

I spoke to loads of drainage suppliers and they have never heard of what I described. I'm assuming people usually make up their own?

Yes. 

That suppliers have never heard of one doesn't surprise me at all. 

Talk to an installer - a person low enough in the food chain to really matter - and the story will likely be different. In our direct experience, there are many suppliers who care nothing about anything other than a sale. Nothing.

Bloody he'll just back from the site looks different! I'll post some videos tomorrow. Retaining wall is all filled in and still standing :D

My groundworker has bought loads of twin wall straight perforated pipe for the sewage treatment plant soakaway... I thought it had to be the Marley type with slots in the bottom so I told him it was not correct. However when I reread online it says it cant be flexicoil perofrated... can someone please advise?