Your plans are not clear.  You really need a full set, upstairs and downstairs, and plans for existing and for what you are seeking to end up with.

It is also not clear what is the original footprint when the house was built.  That is what planning rules are based on.  You are permitted a certain amount of single storey rear extension under permitted development, but without knowing which part is the original part of the house it is impossible to say if your proposed new extension meets that or not.

• Like 1

I don't know which application to apply on the planning portal. I have to wait 10 days from the municipality. The drawings are below, but I don't know which one to apply for.

I just want to destroy the existing extension and expand the garden
I just wanted to check if the drawings I sent are clear and understandable. Please let me know if there’s anything that needs to be adjusted.

demoltion extension n.pdf

Looking at the plans, you are proposing to replace the existing L-shaped extension which goes out 5.8m with a smaller extension which extends out about 2.9m. Assuming your property has PD rights and that the proposed extension is no more than 3m high, you can apply for a Lawful Development Certificate (LDC). The plans you have should be acceptable for a LDC.

I'd say there's sufficient information on your drawings to establish what you intend to do. There are two aspects to this: planning and building control. For planning the removal of the unwanted part of the extension should be "permitted development" that is allowed without planning permission as it's the "alteration" of a dwelling house and since you are taking it away, the usual constraints on height, size for new extensions etc do not apply. You can apply for a Lawful Development Certificate from the local council to confirm this.

You will also, separately, have to apply for building regulation consent to form the new internal arch as that wall is probably loadbearing and supports the floors above. The new roof light also comes under their control. These are technical requirements making sure things are structually sound etc.

I would strongly suggest you find a local professional to help you with this process. You seem to have the right ideas but need someone with experience of the actual process of dealing with authority to guide you through it. It can't really be done on a public forum.

If you haven't started any works then you would want to choose Lawful Development: Proposed Use.

One thing to note is that the height measurement of 3m will include the roof lantern that you have shown.

You are demolishing part of an existing building. That should not require any kind of Planning approval. The installation of the rooflight within the existing flat roof should also not require any kind of Planning approval.

If in doubt, submit a Certificate of Lawfulness/Lawful Development Certificate application (for a proposed use).