150mm concrete blocks

I'm finally getting around to building a garage and am planning to use a 150mm oak frame.  Ideally, this would sit on a coarse of 150mm wide 7n concrete blocks as they won't be seen but am struggling to find any locally (only need about 65), and Google isn't much help.  Can anyone suggest a source, or sensible alternative pls?

I quickly worked that your local merchants only stock what they sell most of (if that isn’t stating the obvious). They might say they can order other stuff in but often they can’t or won’t as there’s a minimum order quantity. I had this at the start of our build with 300mm insulated foundation blocks. They aren’t stocked in Scotland as demand is tiny. I even contemplated dusting off my HGV licence and collecting them myself but couldn’t get anyone to hire me a suitable lorry. In the end I talked a local merchant into shipping me 7 pallets of blocks from his usual weekly supply from Mannok in Ireland. 

• Like 1

150mm blocks are usually 140mm  or so.

Don't ignore B and Q and Wickes. Their prices are sometimes better than the merchants. 

I got half  a lorry load from B and Q once, as they beat Travis P. They turned up on site delivered by TP.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had decided to go with 140mm blocks as 150's seem particularly difficult get hold of, but locally they're all measuring up at 130-135mm...  Is there such a thing as a 'true' 140mm block? 

9 hours ago, Roundtuit said:

Had decided to go with 140mm blocks as 150's seem particularly difficult get hold of, but locally they're all measuring up at 130-135mm...  Is there such a thing as a 'true' 140mm block? 

All the blocks I have laid in the last 20 years have been narrow and short.