@onoff’s been on the silicone again

10 hours ago, Onoff said:

No comeback?

Presumably in custody charged with going equipped...with a DeWalt cordless and holesaw!

Stuck on a floating (expletive deleted)ing coffin in the med with spurious WiFi . Waiting for ship to sink and take 2000 obese , sun burnt , John smith drinking , fish and chip eating sacks of useless shit to the bottom of the ocean .

3 minutes ago, Pocster said:

Stuck on a floating (expletive deleted)ing coffin in the med with spurious WiFi . Waiting for ship to sink and take 2000 obese , sun burnt , John smith drinking , fish and chip eating sacks of useless shit to the bottom of the ocean .

Cruising then. 

Talk about busman's holiday!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Onoff said:

Cruising then. 

Talk about busman's holiday!

Thought you’d say that . I just want the (expletive deleted)er to sink .

My other half told our friends that I have become a snagging pia. Apparently everywhere I go now I spot poor workmanship and bore her by pointing it out. The other week we were in John Lewis in Edinburgh. As we walked down the stairs from the car park I noticed that where the stair handrail returned back along the flight the angle hadn’t been cut correctly and the handrail stuck out 5mm from the next run of handrail. I only noticed it because I was running my hand down the hand rail and felt it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Kelvin said:

My other half told our friends that I have become a snagging pia. Apparently everywhere I go now I spot poor workmanship and bore her by pointing it out. The other week we were in John Lewis in Edinburgh. As we walked down the stairs from the car park I noticed that where the stair handrail returned back along the flight the angle hadn’t been cut correctly and the handrail stuck out 5mm from the next run of handrail. I only noticed it because I was running my hand down the hand rail and felt it. 

I knew one of the consultants working at the then new London Bridge Station. As a passenger I noted some stupid, projecting screws on the escalators. Took a photo and told him. Next thing they all got changed. 

43 minutes ago, joe90 said:

It’s often who you know that gets things done.

Tbh he very likely passed it on as his own observation. Whatever if it gets it sorted. The powers that be would be more likely to listen to him than me. Saying that, an email from Joe Public on this sort of this thing nowadays tends to sort it as it leaves an undeniable paper trail.

• Like 1

I do the same in my gym . Any issues ( potentially dangerous ) I mention . Then complain they aren’t fixed , then get a free pass for SWMBO 

On 27/05/2024 at 07:47, Kelvin said:

... My other half told our friends that I have become a snagging pia. Apparently everywhere I go now I spot poor workmanship and bore her by pointing it out. ...

Has yours been talking to mine? 

I now think of those snagging issues seen elsewhere as '... comforting ...'  

• Like 1