35Hz Vibration noise & dampening?

My ASHP is placed right next to the house (as I imagine many aircons are as well), on some rubber-ish feet. (thankfully not wall-mounted other than the pipes going into the wall.)

https://www.dpbuildingsystems.co.uk/flexi-foot-400mm-with-strut-ff-400-s-en

image.thumb.jpeg.69c7baaacd50cbdec97114e6759ecfef.jpeg

Apparently my device's fan runs at 35Hz since especially in the adjacent room I can feel/hear, even measure the vibration quite easily. 

My question - is there anything I can do to improve the situation? Any type of further de-coupling? Can I upgrade the flexi foot thing somehow?

1 minute ago, JohnMo said:

How is your piping run down you have flexibility pipes between ASHP and house? Anything solid will transfer vibration.

Not sure, they're R32 pipes, I don't believe anything special has been done to them.

image.thumb.jpeg.91642dc43ebc1807f92799354e3a0e11.jpeg

19 hours ago, ProDave said:

So it is a split unit.  How do you know the noise is originating from outside unit?

Vibration stops when I turn off the outside unit :) 

In the home cinema world, subwoofers often are put on spikes.

image.thumb.png.cbe47412392c45e74e1bf0a0150b9abe.png

I wonder if something in that direction would make sense? Or will most of the noise be coming through my pipes not the floor?

(the ASHP is on a slab of concrete, I don't think that slab is connected to the house wall, there's a small 'gutter' at least between the slab and the wall, although maybe there's concrete under that gutter.

2 minutes ago, Moonshine said:

Where / how are you feeling / measuring the vibration?

Is it worse in any particular area?

I am imagining (ha, I thought I was having tinnitus) it was everywhere, but very ambient hard to hear, but my office desk is 2m away from the outdoor unit. 

image.thumb.png.32197f613455336af7f743f54c5bfef6.png

One day I was standing in the networking closet (far corner of the office, near door) and it was loud there too. 

What is the external wall build up? Where the pipes come into the house, can you feel them? Are they vibrating and rigidity mounted?

Can you feel the vibration with your finger tips, anywhere worse than other spots?