Mobile Phone Signal

Hi

We are having issues with phone signal within our house and it's very frustrating when making calls, me and the mrs are on different networks and its the same for both

I have tried looking back through the forum and its look like people have used chinese mobile phone boosters

Could anyone recommend one that would be suitable to boost signal for all networks maybe?

Only issue now is my house all almost finished so I can't run any cables internally unfortunately

I suffered the same in my current and earlier house and Wi-Fi calling has sorted it perfectly, I even changed mobile supplier to enable it (EE) and they matched my previous price as theirs was more expensive 👍

Moving into our new build ( ICF with kilometers of rebar) we have had really poor signal. We were with Smarty who piggyback EE. WiFi calling helped until 4G data issues. Just switched to O2, and have great signal inside and out. Plus good data.   So although you have two different providers a switch may help?.

Getting FTTP on Friday so all data and communication woes should be banished for good.

Edited by Jenki
Typo

I did have one of these Chinese boosters in the last house before wifi calling and whatsapp.  It made a bit of a difference but not startling.

Can I start by asking what network you both use?  I ask because even if your phones will support it, not all networks support wifi calling on all phones.

This became a big issue for me just over a year ago when the network I was on (O2) changed something and we lost out signal at home.  That was only solved by switching to a different network (EE) that did support wifi calling on my phone, and then later with some network changes we now also get a good native signal from them at home.

There have been a lot of changes going on with all networks lately with the switch off of 3G and 2G and some re allocation of what signal bands are used for what service.  This may have made things better for some and worse for others.