How do I set these thermostats?

So I have these wireless thermostats in each room, this is not a new problem but I’m going to be going on holiday next weekend and would like to get this sorted out. I can set the desired temperature in each room by using the “hold” button but it only stays at the set temperature for a maximum of 99.5 hours after which it reverts to a temperature of 21 degrees and I have to reset it. I would like to go away and set each room to 18 degrees but obviously because I’m going away for more than 99.5 hours it’s going to revert to 21degrees, I just can’t get my head round why it does this, my son in law has suggested that the Ufh controller must be controlling this but I don’t know how to change it image.thumb.jpg.280be7ae880337bb797f6f1648d45f7e.jpgIMG_0311.thumb.jpeg.7aee0db9df579b1a365a5079eac0d1f8.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Blooda said:

You could use holiday mode.

Thermostat Manual Finder | Heatmiser

PSD Manuals ^^^^^^

Looks like a neostat, but there are different versions.

I could if I knew how, only thing I know how to do with them is the 99.5 hours!

yes they are heatmiser neo stats , pain in the backside 

As a neostat owner, I feel your pain. Horrible system. You'll need to set each stat to holiday mode and set holiday temp by losing down the power button g and getting in to the control menu. I can't remember what the default holiday temp is.

Edited by Conor
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Conor said:

As a neostat owner, I feel your pain. Horrible system. You'll need to set each stat to holiday mode and set holiday temp by losing down the power button g and getting in to the control menu. I can't remember what the default holiday temp is.

Absolute nightmare, we’ve never been able to work it properly and always had it at the99.5 hours which is workable when you’re at home but no good if you’re away. I have managed to do what@elite has said and put the frost setting up to 17degrees and put them onto frost setting so hopefully that will work, I’ve a few days to watch how it performs before I go away 🤞

3 hours ago, Alan Ambrose said:

You could buy the hub and set them with their phone app - you also get remote control that way.

I actually have the hub but have never been able to set it up , start reading the instructions and lose the will to live! And if the app on my phone was anything like the app I have for my CCTV- only works when I’m at home, I’ll give it a miss😩

13 hours ago, Alan Ambrose said:

That’s odd, the connect-to-hub step takes just a few secs, no? Then you can configure nearly everything from your phone. I give the app say 8/10 and they don’t update it every 5 mins - which is good.

Ok so I’ve managed to set up the hub and it appears to be working fine although whether it’ll work when I’m away from home is another matter as this is the problem I have with my cctv, works fine while I’m at home but not when I’m away and I think it’s the phone that’s at fault. Anyway one question- I’ve screenshotted what I’m seeing in the app but I have no idea what I’m supposed to do with the three boxes at the top or what they’re for - auto- hold- standby? @Alan AmbroseIMG_0312.thumb.png.68532d1e6c13a7c21f6e2f4646c976f4.png

Well you could RTFM and it's only a 10 pages or so. Should work fine remotely btw.

Congrats on getting connected up.

Auto - runs the time/temperature profile as set/shown below in that screen.

Hold - is a temporary change to the profile - e.g. heat the hot water for a couple of hours to take an unscheduled shower.

Standby - a sort of off/holiday setting - don't heat unless it gets below the 'frost temperature' (set with the little menu under the 3-sliders icon). I have mine all set to 12C although I guess you could risk lower.

• Thanks 1