Bungalow Soil Pipe Routing

umiq88

Looking for some advice on soil pipe routing in a bungalow. Red is sewerage, blue is grey water. Both will end up in on site waste water treatment.

I was going to put a stack on the end of the red pipe up through the roof. I was also going to run the blue pipe into the attic and connect into the red stack to vent or else give it a separate vent.

image.thumb.png.a2af9d9808d6a3dba3886b4dd0e1ed75.png

Thanks Dave,

Yes new build. My thoughts were to bring the pipes straight out to minimise pipes under the foundation where I can't get to them.

Also I was advised to bring washing machine and kitchen through a grease trap before entering the treatment plant.

Does it matter where in the 'circuit' I connect the stack? There will be no drains into it just a vent.

Thanks ETC that's very helpful. What are the BIGT?

For the drains from sink bath etc I was going to use the detail below. I don't have any stud partitions to pipes in so was going to run 110m drain to each point.

From reading regs I need to make sure there is at least 450mm from connection to drain and invert so I suppose that will set my level and I will install the treatment system as required by pipe falls.

Photo source site: buildhub.org.uk soil pipe screed - Google Search

Waste Pipes.jpg

44 minutes ago, saveasteading said:

I'm getting tired of this. Your messages are either good practical advice or this hatred of others. 

The former is all that stops me blocking you.

Please give out advice not hatred.

Water off a duck's back @saveasteading

1 hour ago, Dave Jones said:

typical architect wasting your time and money for no reason.

@Dave Jones- sh*t advice - as usual.