Pipe bending for an offset (I think!)

crispy_wafer

So I've been playing with the pipe bender, and probably more by luck than judgement managed to bend 2 22m pipes into a U shape so they go round the back of my cylinder.  The pipe work on one side is off from the wall by a small distance as I've got aircon pipework coming down.

I need to pull 2 45's to now return the pipework to the wall.  I've had 2 goes and measured managed to cock up both times on transferring what I think the offset is to the pipe bender.  Anyone got any tips to help please. 

I know life is too short and I guess I could use fittings, but that'd be no fun and I wont learn anything, so pics below showing what I'm trying to do.  I don't like to call on members directly, but I'm going to try and get the genie out of the lamp @Nickfromwales

image.png.76cbaaa0c5e75f8031bb325976d9fa39.png

image.thumb.png.379a7de1ed7cbc763168f07b861c1501.png

• Like 1

Reckon I've got it!  Again more by luck than judgement, but I did change the order of the bends pulled, pulled the bend by the wall first.  It's all loose fittings at the minute as I'm trying to do all the prep work ready to be fixed and pressed once that cupboard is skimmed, painted and floor down and cylinder in.

image.png.3b1313a7f77bb9fce75b499ed5f5f7ee.png

image.png.ffdc71f44d436d6b2c6dfe4019e3e088.png

• Like 5