What sort of render (garage and planters)?

On our bungalow we had it rendered in a very white silicone Ecorend marble white which we really like. Pic for context...

20230611_153316.thumb.JPG.e8173fe63f0155698e3f7ce920aedf4b.JPG

We are currently in the process of having some planters built around the house with a patio. We want these rendered and we need the Ecorend marble white render to match the house but I'm wondering if the Ecorend Monocouche One Coat Render in marble white will be ok rather than the silicone render which obviously needs far more prep.

Similarly, we are having a basic brick double garage built too. This is at the entrance to the drive so nowhere near the bungalow. We want the colour to match but is it worth paying for silicone render on a garage?

Is your garage really brick, or block. Just that if you are looking to render it it seems to be an expensive way to build...?? Uselessly, cannot answer the render Q, I am afraid! I think my first port of call would be to ask the manufacturers/suppliers of EcoRend.

1 hour ago, Redbeard said:

Is your garage really brick, or block. Just that if you are looking to render it it seems to be an expensive way to build...?? Uselessly, cannot answer the render Q, I am afraid! I think my first port of call would be to ask the manufacturers/suppliers of EcoRend.

Just breezeblock, single brick .....