Frametherm or similar prices? Ouch!

daunker

I'm putting mineral wool between my timber frame studs and rafters. Just wondering if anyone has a recent price for frametherm, doesn't seem to be stock item as my usual BM and trying a couple of others looking like £18sqm for the 32, 140mm (£59 a roll). I need three pallets (72 rolls) of the stuff! Just way out of my budget.

Frametherm 35 is lot cheaper £7.28sqm! So probably go that way unless anyone has a better price for the 32? I know there are superglass, isover and ursa terra but not had luck with any of them being cheaper, and have heard good things about the knauf

Thanks!

Edited by daunker

• daunker changed the title to Frametherm or similar prices? Ouch!
3 hours ago, ProDave said:

Shop around.  SIG gave me by far the best price for Frametherm.

I get most of my boards and framing from SIG 

They will beat most companies hands down 

Thanks team, couldn't get better, ended up hiring a van and driving 380 miles to do two pickups from FB marketplace on the other side of the country, bizarrely both within 30miles of each other! After fuel and hire it it worked out at £24/roll for frametherm 32 140mm fitted 58 rolls in a Peugeot boxer lwb. Started popping it in today, rolls don't go far but seems nice stuff.

Did consider about an hour into the expedition that I'd have been more sensible to just get the frametherm 35 and be done with it.