Step or stay high ?

For my sins removed the rotted timbers down the side . Concrete wash out slurries and everything else was sent down here ….

Decking has to match height of walk on glazing . If I continue that height seems ‘ high ‘ . Could get past the walk on glazing , make a step down then continue along until next glazing unit . So they’ll be at different heights .

I can’t see any reason not to do that . I assume it would look visually better all one height .

Just in case anyone asks those plastic legs are just in place roughly so I can an idea !

0423B33C-6FEC-4BF2-A679-A579283720F8.jpeg

Edited by pocster

I honestly thought that you lived underground.....If you could do it at One height, i think it would look better. I would be a bit concerned about the large void underneath providing a home for rats etc. If you are going to do different levels, i would perhaps do some planters to One side, or the end of perhaps One of the walk on glazing units. It might be nice to see a bit of Green when looking through the glazing from below. Need better pics to be honest. Drone etc.