Glad to be back

Shell820810

Hi

Michelle from N Ireland.  Almost in our new house (she has been saying since last November lol), we are at the décor stage now, so hopefully all the tough decisions have been made (and hopefully the right decisions)

• Like 1

Guest Alphonsox

Welcome back - I was wondering where you had got to !

Glad to hear the house has progressed well, we started the plastering phase yesterday so are a bit behind you at the moment.

Hi Michelle,

Glad to see you back.

I'm hoping you have gained enough knowledge and expertise that you can answer all my questions!

We are just waiting on our roof trusses so hoping to have them up in the next week or two.

Get a few pics of the gaff up!

Damian

• Like 1

On 26/05/2016 at 12:29, Declan52 said:

Hello again. I take it the damp in the house got sorted.

Dry as a bone now! Humidity 45-55%, pretty much the same as our 10 year old house. Floors in since January, been at a standstill trying to get time to go places to have a look at tiles/kitchens etc

On 26/05/2016 at 09:17, DeeJunFan said:

Hi Michelle,

Glad to see you back.

I'm hoping you have gained enough knowledge and expertise that you can answer all my questions!

We are just waiting on our roof trusses so hoping to have them up in the next week or two.

Get a few pics of the gaff up!

Damian

Hah all the information I gained was on a need to know basis. It has now been erased from my mind and been replaced with the theme tune from Mickey mouse clubhouse and old mac Donald

• Like 1

On 5/27/2016 at 23:36, Shell820810 said:

Hah all the information I gained was on a need to know basis. It has now been erased from my mind and been replaced with the theme tune from Mickey mouse clubhouse and old mac Donald

Thankfully we haven't got to Mickey Mouse Club house as yet,  but 110% Old Mc Donald.  Our man is obsessed with Farm yard animals.  He is only 2 but he can open the tablet start youtube and put any video he wants on.  Crazy stuff.

I'm sure if i ask you the right question the info will pop up again!  Mammys are amazing like that!