Triple glazed sliders - any recommendations?

Tom

Hi all - does anyone have any recommendations for triple glazed sliders? We need narrow sightlines, so are looking for an aluminium system, and we need a 4m run and 6m run meeting at a moving corner. So far I have come across Sieger and Reynaers that will do 3G, and Ultraline and Schuco that are 2G. Any suggestions would be very welcome!

when we were looking at a corner opening sliders we went to take a look at Solarlux Cero range. they are stunning! but also extremely expensive.

We also looked at Reynaers, or rather we looked at rebadged Raynaers from ODC (https://www.odcglass.co.uk), and they are also very nice but I had concerns about the PAS24 compliance iirc. ODC also do Solarlux so it was great for us to visit their showroom as we could see both next to each other.

in the end we decided that the cost for the corner opening just wasn't worth it for us and we ended up with having a corner support pole. it will save us many thousands of pounds and I'm sure it will still be lovely.

Thanks both. Internorm is an option I believe Eric (we're going for their windows) but the composite frames are quite chunky compared to the aluminium profiles of the others. Thanks for the heads up re ODC Thorfun. Reynaers don't seem to be replying to my emails so I might check them out. Poole isn't a million miles from here either.

You’ll struggle to get one in timber/alu with a corner opening.

Solarlux Cero III and Reynaers Hi-Finity is what you’re looking for but they ain’t cheap options.

On 02/05/2021 at 19:19, ToughButterCup said:

what's a narrow sightline ?

Different for everyone but the mullions in the two above are approx 35mm.

Thanks Craig, we're not looking at alu clad as too chunky. Will look at solarlux though, as per Thorfun above too.

Fyi, looks like seiger are rebadged Cortizo. 

• 2 years later...