Valedictory wave

Gone West

We have sold our house and are moving in the near future. There is a lot to sort out so won't be on here for a while but hopefully will come back at some time with questions and contributions. Good luck to all with their projects.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We’ve finally moved house and are happily ensconced in our bungalow making all the hassle worth it. It took nine months in the end to complete the conveyancing. The position of the bungalow and the views are amazing and exactly what we wanted. The sale, though not going through as quickly as we would have liked, did result in making an extra wadge of cash. The housing market was crazy during the time we were selling. There’s plenty of work to do here though so my taking it easy for the last couple of years has come to an abrupt end. We do miss our previous house but it’s nice to be away from the SE. I’ll soon be posting questions about our garage which is a mess and seems unsafe to me.

On 06/04/2021 at 13:14, Onoff said:

Good luck. Is your blog now dead?

Edit: Does this mean I'll have further to travel for freebies & bargains? ?

Thanks, I took my blog down because of the sale. It's a bit of a trek down here, 300 miles from Dover, but you're very welcome.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Onoff said:

I hope the buyers of your old place were appreciative of the whole concept and effort that went into it? 

They seem to be. We had three lots of buyers who were all interested in buying it because it was a PH. It went to a bidding war in the end, which was nice for us, but crazy.