3d renders.

I have had a couple of 3d renders done of my planning permission. What do you think. I can pass on where I got them done. Both cost me a total of 250 euro. They might not be perfect, but a whole lot better than my back of an envelope efforts. They even got my posh shed in. 

88DDB24FFE7D409CA167C7C09EF0B5AD.jpg

20210318-082940_2 resized.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Russell griffiths said:

How many times can you alter things before they get the hump, I want some done to look at my cladding design, but I want two or three versions. 

I got quoted about a grand for the same thing from the UK. My render artist was from Iran i think. so some of the things were a bit lost in translation. I did get to alter things twice, and for the price i was happy with the result.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Big Jimbo said:

I got quoted about a grand for the same thing from the UK. My render artist was from Iran i think. so some of the things were a bit lost in translation. I did get to alter things twice, and for the price i was happy with the result.

Wow you’d get 40 m2 of the real stuff for that ?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Big Jimbo said:

A grand or £250 euru Nod ? and can that include labour please.? and basecoat and mesh

I Walked into that Jim ?

Edited by nod
  • Haha 2

It would all look a lot better if i wasn't on Green belt, outside a villiage boundary etc. Frankly, i'm lucky to have got what i got. Everything around me gets refused for even extensions. I managed to get from existing 600sq ft to 3000sq ft, but only by virtually blackmailing the planning officer.

Once you have got planning permission you can alter the plans to be what you want and any changes judged against the existing permission. It would be worth trying to make small improvements, it wont lead to the ungrant of existing permission. 

6 hours ago, bassanclan said:

Once you have got planning permission you can alter the plans to be what you want and any changes judged against the existing permission. It would be worth trying to make small improvements, it wont lead to the ungrant of existing permission. 

Any changes unless very small, at my local council, are judged against what is on the ground now.