Door gaps in Scotland

Good evening all,

Does anyone know if the regulation in England and Wales in respect of door gaps under doors applies in Scotland? I think it's a 10mm gap that's required south of the border but can't see anything in the technical regs up here that would dictate what the door gap should be. 

33 minutes ago, TonyT said:

We only undercut doors when additional ventilation is required, but cannot recall a regulation , more an architect note.

Thanks - I asked architect who referred me to the installer [of the mvhr]. I'm the installer so no further forward there!

31 minutes ago, ProDave said:

What is the specific issue?

If you are installing mvhr you will need a gap to allow airflow between rooms.

Just looking to see what that gap should be really. I am leaning on going with a 10mm gap if I can't find anything to the contrary.

https://www.gov.scot/publications/building-standards-technical-handbook-2019-domestic/3-environment/3-14-ventilation/

3.14.6 Trickle ventilators

last paragraph

To assist air movement within dwellings with an air infiltration rate of less than 10m3/hr/m2@ 50 Pa, trickle ventilation to rooms with dMEVs could be formed by “undercutting” the room door to achieve an air space of at least 8,000mm2. This air space should be clear of any actual or notional floor coverings.