Macerator

canalsiderenovation

That doesn't look too bad, I somehow expected the top of the tank to be above ground level and them forming a "hill" around it.

The important thing now is to get them to really really try hard to get all the drain runs to flow by gravity from the house, even if that means re laying existing drain runs less deep than they are now.

P.S is that tank concreted in?

4 minutes ago, ProDave said:

That doesn't look too bad, I somehow expected the top of the tank to be above ground level and them forming a "hill" around it.

The important thing now is to get them to really really try hard to get all the drain runs to flow by gravity from the house, even if that means re laying existing drain runs less deep than they are now.

P.S is that tank concreted in?

Yes concreted in. The bit to the right of the picture is the old railway embankment. Drain runs are down past the digger. Think I've got an old pic.

Screenshot_2020-11-21-10-43-30-216_com.google.android_apps.photos.thumb.jpg.e8d392bba532ccc87595788d9160a123.jpg

hope he filled it with water --very prone to floating up if not and not mechanically fixed down ,especially as yuo say you have funny ground --if water table gets high with lots of rain 

seem a 40000litre GRP bunded  petrol tank do that  -before they managed to get it back filled with concrete --it rained over the week end and concrete was coming on monday 

had to fill it with water -then concrete it then pump it out after concrete set 

they intended to fill it with water on the friday waitng for concrete  --but someone forgot 

Edited by scottishjohn