Hello from west wales

DeanoFromTheDock

Good afternoon all, 

well after 6 months of planning and falling out with neighbours... We are nearly there, officers recommendation has come back approved and its in council next Tuesday. 

This is is my first and hopefully last self build.. So any advice and help will be much appreciated.. 

Muck away way is going to be the hardest part of the project around about 7/800 ton. Would like to hear from anyone that's been up the they're neck in it..

i pi hope you don't mind me firing some questions all your way 

Deano 

4 minutes ago, DeanoFromTheDock said:

Good afternoon all, 

well after 6 months of planning and falling out with neighbours... We are nearly there, officers recommendation has come back approved and its in council next Tuesday. 

This is is my first and hopefully last self build.. So any advice and help will be much appreciated.. 

Muck away way is going to be the hardest part of the project around about 7/800 ton. Would like to hear from anyone that's been up the they're neck in it..

i pi hope you don't mind me firing some questions all your way 

Deano 

Fire away :)  

I’m trying my hardest at the moment to spread the love or muck whatever you wish to call it.. I’ve been quoted around £100 a load 18/20 ton.. it’s not the easiest of build a fair size retaining wall also... well aslong as I ain’t tripped up in council next week.. 

it’s taken 6months to get this far planning has been a nightmare, down to one neighbour who keeps putting hurdles in the way. 

im also looking for a small machine about 1:5-2 ton plus a small dumper 1-1;5ton.. any ideas or auctions? 

133F503D-6F9F-48D3-B3E9-D04D0FEF3098.jpeg

464A0EB2-3F06-4BD7-B83B-C33D2ACFCF34.jpeg

720A8AE6-1EA6-4E52-A63C-6BC8579846EC.jpeg