I'm back!

Pocster

Hi Everyone!

After ebuild closed I was gutted!. Didn't know we had this site!; very glad we are all here now!

My self-build underground house has come to a 'natural' stall i.e. need to sell my existing property and ran out of money! lol

I missed ebuild SO much - so this site is a blessing!. If it requires ad's to fund it then so be it!.

Now I can start asking all my questions again!; and hopefully answer a few too....

Hi and welcome (back) Glad you managed to find our new home. Hopefully this one will last as the way it is set up is as a collective, so not at the whim of one person to close it if he has had enough.

Start a post and tell us more about where you got to, with pictures, we like pictures.

I sympathies 100% about selling your old house. we have been on the market 2 years now. Still plodding along slowly with a small pot of money, trying to concentrate on all the jobs that cost little but take a long time. 

LOL!. I remember both you guys from ebuild.

The help I got from everyone was always amazing!

You want photo's? ; hmmmmmm - well might not look much different from a year ago! lol - but I'll get some.

@ProDave 2 years on the market! - christ! - we've been about 4 months. It's slow (thanks Trump, Brexit and Xmas!).

I have no money at all; so need to sell. Borrowed on loans to get this far - so slowly (!!!) clearing those.

Honestly though; can't state it enough. If it wasn't for ebuild (and now this forum) wouldn't have got as far as I did with my build.....

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ferdinand said:

I remember the pugwash icon from ebuild.

Welcome.

How did your HMO go ?

Ferdinand

Hey!

Remind me!; which HMO and what was I doing? lol - my plans are always quite organic i.e. they change daily!

Edited by pocster

AH yes!

It's on my "to do" list!.

I tend to *think* (cough, cough) a few years ahead of what I need.....

At the moment (subject to change of course) I have to .....

Sell our house

Build new house

Convert 1 flat into 2

Build another new flat (though TBH I won't build it; get a builder in!!)

Update HMO (see it's there!; just moved down the list a bit.................)

Of course with all the new 'anti landlord' taxes etc. it makes things rather tricky.