Garage threshold

I put some angled steel at the car door thresholds of my garage to create a rebate in the floor for the door to seal in to.  Unfortunately the guys that put the floor in didn't ensure the steel was level. I now have a gap underneath some of my garage door which I wish to rectify.

Any suggestions what I could build up the steel with that will weather the elements and car traffic. Area in question can be seen in picture to the right of yellow mark.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_20200903_123215.jpg

Is that a roller door?

Rather than "fix" the issue on the floor, how about a D shaped rubber seal on the bottom of the door that will squash down onto the floor and take up the irregularities?

My roller door came with such a strip attached and it works very well.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ProDave said:

Is that a roller door?

Rather than "fix" the issue on the floor, how about a D shaped rubber seal on the bottom of the door that will squash down onto the floor and take up the irregularities?

My roller door came with such a strip attached and it works very well.

It is a sectional door and there is already a rubber strip on the bottom of it. It won't compress enough in the middle to allow for the irregularity at the side.

42 minutes ago, Mr Punter said:

Yes, some car body filler would work.  Paint it and the metal with some black metal paint and it will be your guilty secret.

Are you putting an ACO along the front?

I don't think I need an ACO as there will be a slight ramp to meet the threshold. Grounds finishes not decided yet though.