Render detail around windows

Trw144

Can anyone tell me what render detail they have done regarding dpc/drip routes for rendering around windows. Renderer says he never does this, architect has drawn it.

I m not sure if it's the renderer being lazy or architect overkill??

No urgency but I need to know for the morning!

IMG_4179.JPG

I always like to see a Belfast drip bead at the head that hangs down BELOW the level of the head or soffit. 

I do do not like the render stop or the detail at the head, looks like water will track into the reveal.

I would not allow the plasterer or remderer to decide you need to tell him what you want.

14 hours ago, Trw144 said:

Can anyone tell me what render detail they have done regarding dpc/drip routes for rendering around windows. Renderer says he never does this, architect has drawn it.

IMG_4179.JPG

It's really not a difficult detail to follow. Tell your renderer it is what it is, he'll understand where you are coming from.

6 hours ago, Trw144 said:

IMG_4179.JPG

Just as an aside there is a pretty big cold bridge in that around the opening as you have battens shown in line with the frame above and below the window. Can they not be vertical inside..? No service void ..?