Pull out kitchen tap

H F

My wife is looking to buy a kitchen pull out tap. There are some insanely expensive taps out there. Can anyone recommend a good quality pull out kitchen tap, that’s not going to break the bank?

Check out Reuter badshop in Germany. I bought a Grohe one from them, about €125IIRC & it's great. That was a few years ago. I bought my bathroom stuff for our new house prematurely as I was worried about b****t in March, megabad wouldn't supply to the uk then, but Reuter did. 

8 hours ago, Nick1c said:

Check out Reuter badshop in Germany. I bought a Grohe one from them, about €125IIRC & it's great. That was a few years ago. I bought my bathroom stuff for our new house prematurely as I was worried about b****t in March, megabad wouldn't supply to the uk then, but Reuter did. 

Will check them out today. We like the Grohe brand, but some of their prices are insane.

2 hours ago, Ferdinand said:

Can anyone report on the quality of this?

Tempting to get a couple for stock.

Ditto that. For the price point, quality may be an issue. We want a tap that’s going to last a few years.

2 hours ago, Ferdinand said:

Can anyone report on the quality of this?

Tempting to get a couple for stock.

Looking at that for my Howdens utility as it won’t be used much.

Got 3 years out of a screwfix watersmiths in the kitchen so far as well.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ferdinand said:

Do you have a link to do your "I paid for mine out of the referral fees from the rest of you" thing?

No sorry, that gravy train has stopped running. 

That was random in that I bought a welder for £69.99 I think it was and as a thank you they offered me a £10 voucher if I recommended a friend who placed an order. Think I had about £130 in vouchers in the end. I just bought more stuff! I know the compressor ended up only costing me just £29.99. A downside to this is that on a particular, small value, 4 item order, only two items turned up. I ended up being blacklisted by Hermes I think it is with every delivery requiring our physical presence to receive goods. Never did get to the bottom of it.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, daiking said:

This is the Aldi tap. Quality? ?‍♂️ No idea

83FC228A-63C2-4A6A-B169-4D69D52FCAFA.gif

It had better be good quality.

Heard yesterday that a T bought 2 of these for her new burger cafe on my suggestion.

If it isn't I'll be banned from cups of tea for a year.

?

F

Edited by Ferdinand