Passive Purple: anything known about them?

Got my copy of Passive House mag today. So instead of lining up the head plate of my studding.....

An article /  advertorial about  Passive Purple on page 77. Truth to be told, working on my own, I haven't had the courage to focus much on airtightness. So sticking a coat of paint on the inside of my ICF appeals.

Here's the website. Anyone know anything about them?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, recoveringacademic said:

Got my copy of Passive House mag today. So instead of lining up the head plate of my studding.....

Do they have a 'Reader's homes' section or is it all professional photos. Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, recoveringacademic said:

An article /  advertorial about  Passive Purple on page 77. Truth to be told, working on my own, I haven't had the courage to focus much on airtightness. So sticking a coat of paint on the inside of my ICF appeals.

Here's the website. Anyone know anything about them?

I’ve got a section of blockwork where I may have to use something similar. Looking at this product:

https://www.blowerproof.co.uk/

which has been mentioned in a few posts in the past here. Looks to be a possible for DIY application. 

• Like 1