H&R Show at the NEC - Going..?

2 hours ago, recoveringacademic said:

I'm here now. Are you small or big? 

Just got home fella. Definitely big. If you saw a VERY large frame wandering around with a dirty karrimor backpack and a blue t-shirt with dots. That was meeeeee

2 hours ago, lizzie said:

and will those same window salesman also tell you that the 20 years extra on your life will be wiped out by the stress caused by the c**p fitters making a total c***k up of tens of thousands of £’s of windows leaving you with a rubbish job that you have to try to get someone else to cobble together a solution to....at your cost of course. I’m tempted to pop over to NEC myself.

Some residual anger there maybe. I deliberately didn't talk to any window salesmen. Wandered around with my earphones in. Chatted to a nice bloke on the Stamford stone stand though.

• Like 1

Me next to the massive stack of brochures largely grabbed to make sure slimey bell end salesmen left me alone. Got a Nibe bottle opener though, woohoooo.

Did anyone see that Lewis deck stuff, currugated metal used for intermediate floors as a base to pour screed onto?

IMG_20190328_165546.jpg

We have our second set of free tickets (work email worked wonders and it let me use the same email for me and Peter). 

We should be there tomorrow by just after lunch time I’d guess.  We’ll be leaving Saturday by 3 at the latest to get home for the pooches.

Hope to meet up with anyone up there.

40 minutes ago, Big Jimbo said:

Thank you for the kind offer. Unfortunately a rescue with a very, very sad passed. He only knows, and is comfortable with 8 people in the world, and that took a lot of effort

I have a rescue myself and I foster so I understand. 

• Like 1