non autoclaved concrete

Of course you could but why would you

there are many ways to build things, I can’t see why these companies are spending a fortune on research and development, but not really bringing anything new to the table

lightweight steel framing is in use in many parts of the world, a friend of mine built his like this at the same time I was doing a timber frame, Fors and against for both products, but nothing new

and certainly not aimed at the whole world 

the United Arab Emirates, is not exactly the same as Europe and something developed over there would take a lot of tinkering to make it here. 

Sorry im out. 

Just like that spider wire thing, a good idea that brings nothing to the table, waste of time, after spending £10000 on plywood and £7000 on concrete you end up with a completely uninsulated concrete shell, would need to add £20000 of pir all over it to get it anywhere near usable.

an interesting application of existing technologies certainly. I just don't see that it overcomes any problems particularly. Plus think of how the material will balloon. When it gets to the top of the structure you'll either need to trim or pour in another material which doesn't expand, to get a level surface.

I Do think there is an interesting question here about why such technology isn't being used to create aircrete blocks already. Seems if they have similar or identical properties to AAC blocks as are currently available, the embodied carbon used to make them would be lower on the basis of not needing to power autoclaves to do the baking