Do I need a DPC?

Triassic

Im about start building the front and internal to walls of my basement. The raft is a Hilliard Tanner designed, insulated, steel reinforced, concrete raft. Included within the insulation layers in the raft is a radon barrier DPC.

So, will I need a Traditional DPC under the front Blockwork wall?

4ED7C149-C55F-4EA8-8EFB-49B0C88129EB.thumb.jpeg.9a5e6584ed38398dff8589b8080761d2.jpeg

In my opinion it would depend on your outer finish, your ground level and a couple of other things

if you have a dc on the ground and water can bounce on the floor and jump up above your floor dc then that is what you need to stop

if ground level is below slab level so any bounce will not breech the dc then no

you need to look at your construction method and make a decision based on that. 

The wall in question is an inner leaf of an external wall, the architec5 calls for a 140mm interleaf, a a140mm layer of insulation and a 160mm outer layer of stone facing. The inner leaf sits on the insulated raft and the outer layer on a separate trench type foundation.

its the inner layer that I’m not sure if a DPC is required as it sits on a raft containing a DPC.