Onoff Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago Hmmm...🤔  As lovely as it is did they get planning permission? Surrey...guessing they've a few quid.  Surely it's too high?  Sleeping and eating in there? Pics of the girl in her dressing gown and sipping a cuppa???  https://www.borntoengineer.com/mushroom-shed-of-the-year-2017
ProDave Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago I would not object if my neighbour built that, but it appears to fail permitted development on so many levels (pun intended). Of course he may have got PP for it, but if not, I would not be making it "public" by putting it on television.  It appears to overhang a fence. Either it overhangs someone else's land, or his fence is not on the boundary.
SteamyTea Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago He charged his 12 year old daughter 500 quid. What a (expletive deleted)ing hero. She will be 21 now.
Onoff Posted 6 hours ago Author Posted 6 hours ago Not many tree houses you see with Celotex in the walls. Nice too that it's big enough to hold family gatherings in...
Spinny Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago She don't look 12 in the photos, more like 15 ? I imagine it took some time to build. Perhaps she is an Architect by now.
Onoff Posted 5 hours ago Author Posted 5 hours ago To be completely honest, with hindsight I wish I'd done something like that for my kids in the garden and sod the pp.  I got as far as this. They had loads of fun in it. TBF there was a dead tree there originally with a wooden platform. Things just...mushroomed.  Â
SteamyTea Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 3 hours ago, Spinny said: he don't look 12 in the photos, more like 15 Â
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now