Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I would not object if my neighbour built that, but it appears to fail permitted development on so many levels (pun intended).  Of course he may have got PP for it, but if not, I would not be making it "public" by putting it on television.

 

It appears to overhang a fence.  Either it overhangs someone else's land, or his fence is not on the boundary.

Posted

Not many tree houses you see with Celotex in the walls. Nice too that it's big enough to hold family gatherings in...

Posted

She don't look 12 in the photos, more like 15 ? I imagine it took some time to build.

Perhaps she is an Architect by now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...