Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I had my meter box connected to the pole last week and when I came home I thought the work was not a standard I expect. I have contacted them but wondered what others thought.

I am concerned that the underground ducting will fill with water and remain filled as it has nowhere to drain.
image.thumb.jpeg.fc0a3764d6d1a99ea4999353b004069d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.cfb8d9f25ed3188d37b145ec5c7a4d29.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1b2003d4a70bb36bf2eb0161594692b6.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1d2686d3170e7f6c4621881d11c7eb34.jpeg

Posted

The ducting is there for physical protection, not to keep it dry. I would be more concerned about the gaps where the cable can be impacted by external force. It should be armoured cable so belt and braces but it’s poor installation.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...