How do I adjust these hinges to line up door leaf to frame gap correctly?

I have a set of French doors. As they are on the first floor, it's only now since installing the bridge deck that I've had proper access to them. Unfortunately the doors are slightly binding at the top. So I've gone through the process of making sure the whole frame is level, plumb and square. Finally, now that I have nothing else to look for, I noticed the gap on one of the doors between frame and leaf is larger at the top than at the bottom, but I have no idea how to adjust the hinges, if I even can. I've attached a photo of the hinges and gap.

Can anyone help?

assaabloyhinges-Copy.thumb.jpg.992853232436b5687280d04eb0491f5d.jpghingearrangement-Copy.thumb.jpg.8a973fca2416395849475be3d3013de1.jpg

top of door gap - Copy.jpg

What make are the windows?

I think, if you put an allen key up through the bottom of the hings pivot, you will find a grub screw there, that you can turn to jack the door up and down.

• Like 1

Thanks, yes, that bit I know but they only provide vertical adjustment. I need to reduce the side gap between leaf and frame as it's currently more than 6mm with the bottom gap being less than 4mm. I have noticed a couple of grub screws on the inside of the hinges facing the door leaf but not sure what they do, if anything?

Frankly you just need to play with it and find out what each one does, those Allen bolts usually are off centre so as you turn them they push the door “around” till the gaps are what you want.