Stainless steel sink with drainer and "matching" taps

I'm hoping someone can suggest a good quality make of stainless steel sink with draining board that fits into a 450mm cabinet. 

With a monobloc tap of the same make that works at low pressure (to cope with our old fashioned gravity fed system).

Sinks now tend to be 860mm - so longer than our present sink and I am reluctant to lose any worktop space given we've already lost some to other "improvements"!  We've only got a small kitchen. 

We're having a dishwasher for the first time so it seems silly to increase the size of draining board right now - if we can help it.

I found a FRANKE Argos AGX 611-78 REV i.e. 780mm but Franke taps don't include a simple low pressure monobloc.

In any case, I have heard that the cheaper Franke sinks - which I guess this is - are of poorer quality - manufactured by someone else.  I don't know how true that is.

BLANCO, another well known make have a great low pressure tap - DARAS which works at 0.3 min bar but their sinks are 860mm.

So any suggestions?

I've looked at GROHE, BRISTAN and CAPLE.  Apart from being stunned at some of the prices - I can't find a sink and tap that's suitable.

We used 1810 in the last kitchen and have specified them again. Very good quality. We had a sink and a half in a 600 cabinet. No draining board but we simply kept one of the plastic tray types in the cupboard under and used it as and when required. Just seen they do a 340mm x 400mm single bowl and sink and tap packs.

On 22/03/2024 at 16:56, kandgmitchell said:

We used 1810 in the last kitchen and have specified them again. Very good quality. We had a sink and a half in a 600 cabinet. No draining board but we simply kept one of the plastic tray types in the cupboard under and used it as and when required. Just seen they do a 340mm x 400mm single bowl and sink and tap packs.

Thanks for that.  I'm not so sure about the "tight" corners on 1810 sinks - finding it easier to clean a more rounded corner in the sink.  But I will have another look especially at the sink and tap packs.

• 3 months later...

if you ever need more stainless steel taps in the future I got mine from Plumbhq we have some really nice brass ones but they also so stainless silver taps, super good quality. think I mentioned this website in my last post about taps but 100% would recommend.

Edited by johncraig8229