Wetroom shower drain UFH+B&B on FF

iMCaan

Hi

Our first floor has UFH and is made up of 50mm screed, 25mm insulation, 100mm infill concrete blocks B&B. The entire floor is screeded including where the shower waste will be placed in the wetroom. The wetroom has UFH but not where the shower waste will be fitted.

The idea is to cut the screed to fit the shower waste/drain. The waste pipe will run underside of the FF floor (within GF dropdown ceiling to external wall). 

I was considering the tiled linear wetroom waste like the attached. However, these have horizontal outlet pipes, which has put me in doubt that they may not be the best option. This horizontal outlet pipe doesn't drop down enough to go through about 175mm of concrete floor. Is there an alternative product?

What would be the best way to approach this?

Some of these linear waste pipes are ridiculously priced £250+ (even so some at around £375) others are around ~£70. Any recommendations?

Thanks

wetroomwaste.png

Edited by iMCaan

28 minutes ago, Russell griffiths said:

If you have already screeded the floor, how are you going to get the water to run to that drain ?? 

You're right, the screeded floor is level. I need to work that one out. The tiler said he can get level correct for the water to flow to the drain. I'm meeting him tomorrow so I'll ask him how.