Anyone had a good British Gas heat pump install?

We're at planning/building regs stage for an extension, and I'm hunting for a good installer for our heat pump. I won't go into too much detail on system design etc, but wanted to know if anyone had had a good or bad British Gas ASHP install?

I've been reading up on Heat Geek certified installers, and seen some bad reviews for BG installs - however SOME say there are some great BG engineers out there who know what they're talking about. 

I'm not an expert, but the variety of information and recommendations I get when speaking to a handful of installers is concerning. 

Any advice welcome!

I'm in Wiltshire, if that helps. So far I've narrowed down the install to a Cardiff based company, and a heat pump engineer based in Bristol. 

Joe

It isn't really the fitting of heat pumps (or any wet heating system for that matter) that is the problem.

It is the design of the system, and to be quite frank, you need to double check that yourself.

So lots of reading up on them and local weather regimes.

10 minutes ago, TonyT said:

Do you get a good British Gas- gas boiler install?

My sister did (she got me to inspect it before she paid 🙄

I approached BG to do ours, but they refused to do it as we had 3 phase at the property. Even though they would be wiring it up to a single phase consumer unit. Go figure.

2 hours ago, Tom said:

I approached BG to do ours, but they refused to do it as we had 3 phase at the property. Even though they would be wiring it up to a single phase consumer unit. Go figure.

Us also 

Wouldn’t even quote