Snap/clap noise in kitchen/living room 2nd floor flat

Could someone please help me identify this noise? After I bought a second floor new build flat from Bewley Homes UK in 2022, there has intermittently been a snapping/clapping sound. The noise happens all year round. We have done the basic tests i.e run taps etc. It has been really hard to pin point where the noise is coming from but I believe it’s from the ceiling or wall in the open plan kitchen/living room. The recordings below are over a 7 hour period at night.

How often?  Always at the same time?  start logging exactly to the second when it occurs and see if there is a patern.

It sounds to me like an electrical contactor (big relay) closing and opening.

My thoughts are the external anti-draught flaps on an extract fan being lifted and dropped by the wind. Some also have internal "non-return flaps" which can be sucked up by a partial vacuum caused by external air flow and they "clap" when dropping back.  We also had a problem in one house of undertile felt being slapped against the tiles by a draught through the loft space but only during high winds. Took ages to work it out. 

2nd floor flat - under a roof or another flat?

1 hour ago, kandgmitchell said:

My thoughts are the external anti-draught flaps on an extract fan being lifted and dropped by the wind. 

2nd floor flat - under a roof or another flat?

My extractor external vent flap used to get slammed shut by the wind.

Are you the top floor flat ?

If so do you have a slate roof or dormer windows?