Hot water boost error daikin.

We had a power cut the other day and since then a neighbours setup (which I've been exploring for my own needs) has been flashing this error. 

They have been onto supplier but the supports been a bit patchy. They were told to press the red reset buttons in the boiler panel and they've shut it all down and restarted it but error still flashing. 

Just wondering if anyone has any idea of something else they can try Tomo? It seems the hot water isn't heating up as well (makes sense) support is taking 24-hrs before an engineer gets in touch each time they phone. 

IMG-20240114-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20240115-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20240115-WA0005.jpg

At the top of picture 2, where two wires terminate in yellow crimp connectors, to the left and right of that are red dots in the middle of those black blocks.

Push those with a screwdriver to see if they push in and go click.

• Like 1

Would also look at why there is a need to run the immersion (booster) to get hot water? Unless planned during a cheap rate period is really a waste of money. If you are not 50 Deg water from the heat pump something could be a miss.

As said the over heat protection on the immersion has tripped.

• Like 1

@ProDave that's what the support said to do, so they have tried that and the one one on the left clicked, but the warning error is still flashing on the panel and hasn't cleared. Which I think is why they are confused. 

@JohnMoI have no idea, I was hoping to learn from it, but think it's a bit of a bodge. Turns out it's the same builders who did the MVHR install bodge on another friends house. 

I presume normally there's some kind of heat exchanger in the tank that uses the hp water to heat the water in the tank?

Edited by hotnuts21

12 minutes ago, hotnuts21 said:

warning error is still flashing

Try turning on and off the whole unit, to see if it resets itself, similar to a computer reboot.

• Like 1

Whole unit as in heat pump etc too or just the HW tank and controller? 

I have suggested they do a "power cycle" but will call over Tomo and see if I can help. Apart from flicking the isolator switches off is there another way to turn it off I might be missing?