wee update

Hello, hopefully we will get a roof in the coming days and the electric pole blocking the entrance has moved and we have secured 3 phase. I have made so many mistakes on the way with the actual construction (don't ask tis resolved) and real life/other stuff took over big time  - why on earth did I think this was doable? Definitely ADHD got me here. I will post pics soon. Grateful to this forum, wise heads on here have helped a lot.

Edited by CalvinHobbes
  • Like 1

Don't worry to much every single person sooner or later during their build hits the wall and questions why da fook did I ever start this. Just remember how far you have come and what the prize is at the end. It's not an easy thing to do for anyone even those with lots of experience of construction still find it difficult.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i defo hit the wall a month ago. Finally got my radiator system in and working after 6 months and at that point my urgency to carry on just nose-dived as the house was able to be warmed. Difficult on the dark cold nights to come in from work and start to crawl around the house for sure.

• Thanks 1

keep at it, it's not quick and it's not simple.  I've had plenty of moments where I've spent a day doing something, then ripping it down and doing it again because of an oversight, getting ahead of myself, or because it was just wrong!  This forum is a great sounding board, and there are some threads that have a lighter hearted view on things that help take the edge off and help getting things into perspective with everyone's different journeys.

• Thanks 1